Material: AG 925 silver & Wood
Size: lenght 22 cm/ half
Every piece is made with care from precious metals and natural wood. Following are instructions on how to make your jewellery last a lifetime:
– Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch with an anti tarnish strip. Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together.
– Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
– Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
– Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
– Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
– Do not let your jewellery come into contact with nail polish removers, perfume or hairspray.
– Do not wear gold plated jewellery on a day to day basis, that way you will enjoy them for much longer. Frequently clean in a mild dishwashing liquid diluted in water.
– Use of a polishing cloth or strong jewellery cleaner is not recommended.
– Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.